Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
i dislike people that say ‘kill all men’ because those people want to live in a world without sir patrick stewart or george takei or sir ian mckellan and i cant trust people that think like that
things i want:
- to punch myself in the FUCKING FACE
- some mac n cheese